2018 Play for All Event was a success!
December 7, 2018
- The Autism Society of Minnesota: Paul Adelman Technology & Learning Center
- Courage Kenny Rehabilitation Institute: Adaptive Sports Discovery Expo
- Mount Olivet Rolling Acres: Discover Day Camp Program Sensory Equipment
- PACER Center: Innovation Lab
- People for Parks: Accessible Nature Play Space
- True Friends Can: Adaptive Bicycles
- We Can Ride, Inc.: Accessible Arena
- Young Dance, Twin Cities Metro: Expansion of Assistive Equipment
We’d like to extend a special thanks to all of our Champions (you!). Without you, we wouldn’t be able to enrich the lives of children with disabilities and partner with the amazing organizations we do.