Our Fund-A-Dream Recipients are Trailblazers in the Disabilities Community
Each year, the trustees of Paul’s Pals choose one deserving organization that positively impacts children with physical and developmental disabilities to be featured at our annual event where donors are able to learn about the organization’s direct impact and rally behind the cause. The Fund-A-Dream grant recipient is announced in April and is generally under $15,000. If your project budget is higher than $15,000, please consider submitting an LOI for our traditional grant cycle. Learn more about past grantee organizations and projects Paul’s Pals has funded, either fully or partially.
If you are interested in receiving our 2020, keep an eye out for the application in January 2020.
Please observe the following criteria:
- Grants are made only to organizations that are public charities and meet the requirements of SEC 501(c)(3) and 170(c) of the Internal Revenue code.
- Fund-A-Dream grant requests must be under $15,000
- Grant recipients will submit a final report on how granted funds were used.
- Purchase equipment or materials to make a site more inclusive to children with disabilities.
- Allow children with disabilities to be more actively engaged in their community.
- Promote inclusion for children with and without disabilities to share experiences together.
- Provide opportunities for children with disabilities and their families to positively interact.
Requests Outside Our Scope:
- General operating needs or ongoing annual programs.
- Continuing programs, services or staffing costs.
- Initiatives where the primary audience is adults over the age of 25.
- Projects that serve the needs of a single individual.
For grant consideration, applications will open in early 2020.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.